NYC Pride Ride 2015
We cycle to celebrate the world’s most historic LGBT Pride Celebration. Presented by Durex, the 3rd Annual NYC Pride Ride is a day of inspiration, commemoration and celebration. Join us on Sunday, June 14th!
In 2013, we launched the first ever NYC Pride Ride in response to growing demand for health and wellness activities as part of LGBT Pride month. There were just over 100 riders that year. In 2014, Durex joined as our Presenting Sponsor and we welcomed more than 250 riders and volunteers. For 2015, the Fearless Flyers, a new group of young adult cyclists will be joining us for a new tradition for the future of Pride. Be there with us!
The ride starts and ends in NYC with four distance options: 100, 60, 30 and 15 miles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A fun and exhilarating day of cycling on the roads of NY and NJ plus a fabulous Finish Line festival on Manhattan's Hudson Shore.
The fully supported ride includes
- Detailed cue sheets and marked roads
- A group of more than 20 volunteers
- Two bike shop support and mechanics throughout the ride
- Support van
- Four fully supported rest stops with food and sports drinks
- Cheering welcome at the Finish Line
- Free massages at Finish Festival
- A fun and food-filled festival with barbecue at the end of the ride
- 2015 NYC Pride Ride T-Shirt
HELP THE COMMUNITY AS YOU RIDE
OutCycling is committed to promoting healthy living through cycling to the LGBT community in NYC and beyond. A portion of our proceeds will go to the development of OutCycling’s Youth Cycling Program, a program designed to educate and encourage LGBT youth to make healthy lifestyle choices.