NYC Pride Ride 2015
Join us to celebrate and show your support of healthy living through cycling for the LGBT community in NYC. OutCycling, New York City's Leading LGBT Cycling Club, and Durex, our Presenting Sponsor, bring you a wonderful day of cycling and celebrating on Sunday June 14th.
The ride starts and ends in NYC with four distance options: 100, 60, 30 and 15 miles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A fun and exhilarating day of cycling on the roads of NY and NJ plus a fabulous Finish Line festival on Manhattan's Hudson Shore.
The fully supported ride includes
- Detailed cue sheets and marked roads
- A group of more than 20 volunteers
- Two bike shop support and mechanics throughout the ride
- Support van
- Four fully supported rest stops with food and sports drinks
- Cheering welcome at the Finish Line
- Free massages at Finish Festival
- A fun and food-filled festival with barbecue at the end of the ride
HELP THE COMMUNITY AS YOU RIDE
OutCycling is committed to promoting healthy living through cycling to the LGBT community in NYC and beyond. A portion of our proceeds will go to the development of OutCycling’s Youth Cycling Program, a program designed to educate and encourage LGBT youth to make healthy lifestyle choices.